EQUIVALENT STANDARD AND CONFORMITY:
- Vietnamese standard TCVN: 3223-2000-431R.
- Vietnamese regulation: QCVN 21:2010/BGTVT-MW1
- American Standard: ASME/AWS E 6013
- Japanese Standard: JIS D4313
(Product images: barrels, boxes, rods)
CHARACTERISTICS AND APPLICATION:
- KT-6013 welding rod cover is manufactured under high Titanium system to ensure good welding process.
- KT-6013 is the low carbon welding rod, suitable for carbon steel weld and low alloy steel weld with medium load structure such as industrial plant structure, machine parts, handrail, iron door …
- Bright welds, easily peeled, easily removable slag, lightweight electricity, less smoke, less splashed.
- May be welded in any welding position: hammer welding, horizonal welding, ceiling welding …
- Good arc-sensitivities, with maximum stopping time of no less than 60 seconds.
Net weight of box (Kg)
Net weight of barrel (Kg)
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF WELD:
Tensile strength limit (MPa )
Melting limit (MPa )
at 00C (J )
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF WELDING METAL LAYER (%):
DIMENSION OF WELDING RODS AND USED CURRENT (AC & DC):
Welding current (Ampere)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Fully preparing the elements of labor safety before welding. Welding power source is stable
- When the welding rod is moist, welding is vulnerable to smoke, splashed and unstable, weld is clarified, need to dry at 100oC – 150oC in 40 – 60 minutes before use.
- Removing all traces of oil, dust, dirt on the surface of the weld.
- Making sure the weld gap, bevelled edge of welding materials as prescribed to achieve strong weld.
- Selecting the welding line according to the instructions to obtain the deep weld, high working ability.