EQUIVALENT STANDARD AND CONFORMITY:
- Vietnamese regulation: QCVN: 21:2010/BGTVT-D308
- American standard ASME/AWS: E308–16
- Japanese standard JIS: D308–16
(Product images: barrels, boxes, rods)
CHARACTERISTICS AND APPLICATION:
- G-308 is suitable for welding stainless Austenitic steel such as E304; E305, E308 .. sometimes with good mechanical quality, high durability and toughness, G-308 is also used in heavy load and high wear-resistant structures.
- G-308 is suitable for welding medical equipment, home appliances, chemical tanks, civil fine arts, stainless steel handrail railing …
- G – 308 with bright, smooth, glossy, lightweight welds of smooth explosion, less smoke and less splashed, and a stable arc.
- G – 308 is the welding rods with high titanium-lime system capsule, weld metal designed according to Austenitic system with low hydrogen content, added with a large amount of rare alloy elements such as chromium, nickel rare earth … ensuring that the E308 metal system is rustproof, resistant to acid corrosion and very high mechanical properties.
Net weight of box (Kg)
Net weight of barrel (Kg)
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF WELD:
Tensile strength limit (MPa)
Yield strength limit (MPa)
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF WELDING METAL LAYER (%):
18 – 21
9 – 11
SIZE OF WELDING RODS AND CURRENT USED (AC&DC):
Welding current (Ampere)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Fully preparing the elements of labor safety before welding . Welding power supply is stable.
- When welding rod is humid, welding is smoked, splashed and unstable, difficult to remove, pitted weld must be dried over 200oC for 40 – 60 minutes before use.
- Making sure the weld line’s gap, the beveled edges of the weld metal in accordance with the rules to get strong welds . .
- Removing dirt such as oil and rust on the surface of the welds.
Selecting the welding line according to the instructions to obtain the deep weld, high working ability. Always keeping the arc as short as possible on welding.