EQUIVALENT STANDARD AND CONFORMITY:
- Vietnamese standard: TCVN: 3223-2000-431R.
- Vietnamese regulation: QCVN 21:2010/BGTVT-MW2
- American Standard: ASME/AWS E 6013
- Japanese Standard: JIS D4313
(Product images: barrels, boxes, rods)
CHARACTERISTICS AND APPLICATION:
- KT-421 cover is made in Titanium system to ensure for good welding process.
- KT-421 is low carbon welding rod suitable for carbon steel weld and low aloy steel with medium load structure such as: industrial workshop structure, machine parts, handrail, iron doors …
- Bright welds, easy to peel, clean peeling slag, lightweight electricity, less smoke, less splash.
- May be welded in any welding position: hammer welding, horizonal welding, ceiling welding …
- Good arc-sensitivities, with maximum stopping time of no less than 60 seconds.
Net weight of box (Kg)
Net weight of barrel (Kg)
F3,2 – 4,0 mm
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF WELD:
Tensile strength limit (MPa)
Melting limit (MPa)
Pendulum impact at 0oC (J)
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF WELDING METAL LAYER (%):
DIMENSION OF WELDING RODS AND USED CURRENT (AC & DC):
Welding current (Ampere)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Fully preparing the elements of labor safety before welding. Welding power source is stable
- When the welding rod is moist, welding is vulnerable to smoke, splashed and unstable, weld is clarified, need to dry at 100oC – 150oC in 40 – 60 minutes before use.
- Removing all traces of oil, dust and dirt on the surface of the welding material.
- Making sure the weld gap, bevelled edge of welding materials as prescribed to achieve strong weld.
- Selecting the welding line according to the instructions to obtain the deep weld, high working ability.